508.735.9097 | email@example.com | www.dinabarsky.com
Over 15 years experience in print and web design. Ability to develop brand identity concepts and create visual continuity across multiple mediums. Solid understanding of print process and typography. Execute designs for marketing materials in a wide variety of style and media, translating concepts into finished design for print, interactive, direct mail, and collateral material, covering all stages of pre-production and production.
Mac OS X | Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office.
01/13–11/18 | Sr. Studio Production Artist, TJX Companies, Framingham, MA
– Production design for business promotions, in-store promotional signage, company website content, as well as various social media projects and corporate branding components. High-end retouching of photoshoot images, color-correcting, optimizing.
03/12–01/13 | Sr. Interactive Designer, TJX Companies, Framingham, MA (contractor)
– Create conceptual web designs for company website content. Use creativity and judgment to determine size, color scheme and style to achieve sales goals. Produce web-based marketing materials – e-blasts, web banners, e-mails and landing pages. Create layouts and design for various templates and in-store promotional signage.
08/03-12/08 | Art Director, B*tween Productions, Lexington, MA
– Develop design and layout for products and related marketing materials both print and online.
– Work with Marketing and Business departments, copywriters, project managers and developers to determine the brand’s needs.
– Lead website design: concept, visual design, and wireframes.
– Design book interiors and covers, print promotions.
04/03-08/03 | Sr. Designer, Pegasystems, Cambridge, MA (contract)
– Create corporate print collateral, e-invites, Power Point presentations, brand style guide manual.
– Produce large-scale graphics for annual trade show booth.
03/02-03/03 | Art Director, Foliage Software Systems, Burlington, MA (contract)
– Establish look and feel for company’s web site, design direct marketing material, posters, and tradeshow graphics.
08/99-02/01 | Sr. Interactive/Print Designer, iCAST, Corp., Woburn, MA/CMGI Corp., Andover, MA
– Design and execute online marketing campaigns, print collateral, ﬂash-based postcards, announcements, and direct mail teasers.
09/96-08/99 | Sr. Designer, Internal Advertising Agency, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Boston, MA
–Responsible for designing a variety of printed materials: booklets, magazines, direct mail, newsletters, and brochures.
Education: 1976, BFA, Graphic Design, Serov's College of Fine Arts, St. Petersburg, Russia